Please Click to Download the Flyer Download
The Global Conference on Implementation Science and Scale-Up is co-hosted by the Centre of Excellence for Science of Implementation and Scale-up (CoE-SISU), BRAC James P Grant School of Public Health at BRAC University and UNICEF Bangladesh.
The conference aims to showcase the role of Implementation Science (IS) in promoting a culture of evidence-based health and other social development programmes, policies and practices, as well as to create demand for the key implementers and policy makers towards mainstreaming IS in order to bridge the gap between research and policy making.
The Conference also aspires to create a demand for global knowledge sharing through an inclusive platform and to document the success stories in Low and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs) through the use of IS to influence programme, policy, and practice.
Potential Topics for the Call for Abstracts
- Challenges Specific to High-Income Countries
- Embedding Implementation Research into Programs
- Implementation Science in Adolescent Health
- Implementation Science in Behavioural Issues
- Implementation Science and Capacity Building
- Implementation Science and Communication and Documentary Film
- Implementation Science in Humanitarian Crises
- Implementation Science in Injury Prevention
- Implementation Science in Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health
- Implementation Science Methodology
- Implementation Science as Part of a Wider Evaluation Agenda
- Implementation Science and Policy Change
- Implementation Science, Scale-up and Sustainability
- Implementation Science in Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights
- Implementation Science and Systems Strengthening
- Implementation Science and Technology
- Experience of Implementers on Implementation Challenges and Successes
Presentation of an individual paper by the submitting author, which will be grouped with other individual papers with similar themes by the conference organizers.
This section also includes poster submissions, which will not have any oral component.
In order to submit your work for inclusion please provide a structured abstract, which includes the following sections: Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusion. This should summarize the key points of the manuscript in 350 words or less. Please also include a maximum of 6 keywords.
Single coordinated presentation based on a singular main theme by the submitting team, which will be booked as a single full session.
In order to submit your work for inclusion please provide an overview of the session (50 words) and a Summary of the session content including the purpose/objective, technical content, target audience, and relation to IS. This should summarize the key points of the presentation in 400 words or less.
Located in Dhaka, Bangladesh, the Centre of Excellence for Science of Implementation and Scale-Up (SISU) was formed in 2016. It was established by BRAC JPGSPH in collaboration with UNICEF under the patronage of the Implementation Monitoring and Evaluation Division (IMED), Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
The Centre aims to bridge the knowledge gap and to identify implementation strategies which will help the Government and key stakeholders to address challenging and complex issues in delivering quality health services to the hard-to-reach remote areas and in reaching out to socio-economically deprived communities.